Many times we here at Bower Web Solutions are called upon to create three dimensional effect for our clients’ web and graphics projects. While we can create such graphics using dedicated 3D programs, these types of images take time to create and render.
This video tutorial shows a quick, down and dirty way to create a 3D-looking concave “button” using Adobe Illustrator (although you could certainly apply this concept to Adobe Photoshop or your favorite image editing software).
Please feel free to use this technique and share this link with your friends. If you want to learn how to use Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop better, contact us about our Computer Training services in NJ.
Latest posts by Omar Kozarsky (see all)
- 6 Ways to Boost Social Media Popularity in the Digital Discussion - September 29, 2015
- Is Your Website Responsive? - March 12, 2015
- Infographics For Website Promotion - March 9, 2015
- How To Take A Screenshot From Your Mac or PC - November 6, 2014
- How to Retouch A Headshot in Photoshop - August 10, 2014